Wednesday, October 22, 2003

No new tale to tell...other than that I've been enjoying the wonderful perversity of re-watching old South Park episodes lately. Sometimes, when I'm laughing my ass off so hard that tears are streaming down my face and I can't breathe, I realize that I don't laugh nearly enough. Long live Cartman!

In related news, the ladies in my office were wondering why any and all random homeless guys in the neighborhood always choose to piss on the exact same spot on the church across the parking lot from our office - always in full view. I thought about their question, but I really didn't have an answer for them as to why. Perhaps, possessing an enhanced sense of smell due to the fact that they are indeed feral humans living in the wilds of Eugene, they are marking their territory after all.

No comments: