Saturday, October 04, 2003

Hey, thanks to all who came by Cosmo's art show. He even sold three paintings, which rocks! I regret not getting out and checking out some of the galleries along the art walk last night, but I was highly agitated and annoyed with all the normal people herding themselves along to the Jerry Seinfeld show at the Hult, so it's just as well that I didn't venture out into the mean streets of Eugene.
There are more events I want to see than I haver money or time for. Today, of course, is John Zorn in two performances - one Cobra and the other his klezmer-jazz outfit Masada. I pick Masada, as much as I want to see some local friends like Jake play at the Cobra performance.
Now, it's supposed to be a laid-back Saturday Morning but instead, we're gearing up for a 10:30 Metal Detector practice and then...geez, I can't even think. More Coffee!

No comments: