Thursday, September 11, 2003

Hello brain...how ya doin' / it's been a long time / nice to know ya / back before you were fried...


Suffering from brain rot this morning. I actually had fun doing a product demo at a store with (co-worker)Geri yesterday. Not as mortifying as I thought it would be. We just stood around feeding people and kvetching about work and life when things got slow. At least T dropped by and said 'hello'.
My house is getting appraised for a re-fi tomorrow - everybody cross their fingers for me. I can't wait to get my home remodeled into the ultimate rock and roll party house from hell. Boo-ya! Gotta get a new car, too - the Big Red van has been trying to commit vehicular suicide for some time now.
I may be playing a solo set at Sam Bond's on Saturday, opening for Binary Band (from somewhere? I don't know) 'cause Hello Lobster cancelled.
Still having withdrawals from giving up on glue but I'll be damned if I have to go back to Betty Ford one more time.

No comments: