Saturday, November 15, 2003

WORD UP!!

Hey, Eugene Folks -

Please come down to the free show at John Henry's 77 w Broadway on Monday, November 17th at 9pm

The bands are gonna be: Heavenly Oceans/Nero/Ed Cole + College Girls of Tora Bora/Bourbon Renewal

Lately, I've been receiving some flack for being weak at promotion; help me prove these assumptions false by COMING DOWN TO THIS SHORT NOTICE SHOW AND HAVE YOUR ASS ROCKED OFF FOR FREE!!

Mention my blog and I'll buy you a PBR (limited to the first five requests, got it? I'm not made of money!)

***!!!ALL POINTS BULLETIN!!!****

You've got to check this out!!

Apparently, it's a new kids TV show made with major musical contributions by folks like IAN MACKAYE, BOB MOULD, BRENDAN CANTY, VIC CHESTNUT AND KATHY (bikini kill) WILCOX!!!

I wish I were a kid again.

No comments: