Thoughts on thoughts on thoughts:
Back in the office. Was I late this morning? Take a guess. I love showing up on time. Actually, I was very,very close to making it on time today - time to reward myself by walking to the coffee shop and getting jacked up on jet fuel and (non-refined) sugar.
TOP 5 FAVORITE THINGS I HAVE VIEWED FROM MY OFFICE WINDOW:
1) Naked homeless dude taking a nap on a sleeping bag in the bushes across the church parking lot.
2) Young homeless guy curled up in his yellow blanket sleeping across the street on the back stoop of the glass shop. (I often throw this guy $1 while he's sleeping - everyone seems so innocent when asleep)
3) Strung-out, mulleted junkies trying to jump start their Corolla across the street.
4) Reckless post-teens riding their mini-motorcycles at break-neck speed down the sidewalk.
5) Family of women, aged anywhere from 50 down to age 9 or 10, all smoking cigarettes while ambling down the street.
Too much beauty. Time for coffee.