Friday, December 12, 2003

WEEELLLLLLLLLL....

I wrote a post yesterday and then my computer froze...I hate that! Not too much to say, other than...

Went over to Tina's to hang out with her and her mom, Kathy (Cathy?) and eat some awesome manicoti that Tina made. I haven't spent too much time with Tina's family, so I was somewhat uptight until the wine kicked in. DJ Sleeve popped over for a bit and we chatted enthusiastically about the Dwarves and Turbonegro as well as the recent death of his friend, Thundercraig.
Scrabble ensued in a wine-fueled death-match. I came within a point of being victorious, but in the end I was beaten.

OK - that's my post

POST-script: I've set up an "Underwear Release" art/cassette/cd release for Feb 20th at the Museum of Unfine Art. Stay tuned for the debut of the Underwear Gods, in all their unholy glory!

POST-POST-script: Come to Foolscap 837 Blair TONIGHT for POST-post-indy-classic-punk-crooner rock by Moi and the Dead Americans! (And also go see High on Peeps at the Vet's club; but come see us first!)

No comments: