Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Post-nasal drip notes and also Fucking Thanksgiving

I blew it this morning. I blew my top at son #3 Henry for missing the bus to school. Henry is mostly a self-starter, but he takes too long to get moving in the mornings, despite a fair amount of coaching. I had a very busy morning with work - see super bowl of produce below - wall-to-wall calls, starting early, product shortages, grumpy people in stores hustling their fool asses to help serve the ever-grateful customers on the USA. I yelled at my kid and now I feel awful for it. I gave him a ride to school, was back in my chair in 15 minutes, was not a big deal but I blew my top and got angry. Drinking some herbal tea is my calm-down method now. ALSO, I have the post nasal drip. Everyone has had a cold, now it's my turn. Taking care of myself, drinking tea and staying in for a few days. Fucking Thanksgiving.

No comments: