Friday, November 18, 2022

My little corner of the world

hey it's another Friday. boy did I work hard this week. Thanksgiving time is the super Bowl of produce, as they say in The biz, and I can attest every year, it's the same - big orders product shortages pork quality not enough celery not enough green beans not enough this we ran out of herbs etc etc. it's okay. I feel like my job is just to communicate the reality of produce inventory to my mini retail customers. I think of it is helping people get the produce they need and it makes me feel good. I suppose I am the rare person who doesn't say they hate their job. I love my job. it's not a bad place to be in and I've worked many years to get here but I love wholesaling produce to retail customers. it's a lot of interesting hard working people to talk to. some of them are bland that some of them are quite interesting and creative all types musicians, artists, frustrated cartoon voice over artists. all of them working their ass off to stock that goddamn produce for those m************ yuppies so they can have a f****** organic Thanksgiving. hallelujah praise the Lord they raise our glass and cheer. I make sure to think positive thoughts about Seattle Seahawks even though I have no idea what the hell is going on in sports. tonight I am editing the three camera video from trouble Cuts practice last night. sometimes I do these things just to exercise and get better at doing it. every time I realize my mistakes. this time I used a couple different cameras one of them kind of sucked. I feel bad that Kylie and his base don't have very good lighting or resolution. okay good night bye. - Ed.

No comments: