Monday, May 09, 2011



LUNCH MUNCH



The results of my low-budget, monday-after-the-paycheck-lunch. It's a good thing I work at a place where potatoes and onions are usually to be found, rolling around on the floor. Not pictured: yummy avo and tomato chunks and hot sauce ....can you say a starchy mmmmm - MMMM!!! Free lunch = best lunch.


Here's Pat's super-good looking soup: Brocolli, red flat onion, water, lemon juice and half-and-half. That man is a genius, both in the kitchen and in the s@ck.















Scottk just walked in and hipped me to the new Melvins website: http://melvins.com/
Crazy! What can't the Melvins do? They've at least kept their sense of humor intact of the past 2 decades or so.
Things are very monday for me today. I just saw Slayer Carl coming down the stairs with his coffee cup and a gash between his eyes. I asked him if he had had a nice weekend and he rasped, "oh, yes." What a man! Only a minority of my friends come to work with a black eye on a regular basis, but Carl is certainly one of them. Apparently, no one else around here is really taking life by the (Slayer) horns.

OK, over n out
Ed

No comments: