Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Here are a few pics from the last couple of days:

















Extended Underlings band during the Joe Strummer tribute show we played on Saturday. L-R: Alex Fletcher, Dave, Bryant on drums, Reed Gilchrist, myself and Stephen Mathys on the mandolin and bg vocals. Totally, big hella fun
















Cosmo, Louis, myself and Tina at Jed Smith state park in Nor Cal, on my favorite river, the Smith.
















Louis, me and my highschool friend Matt, one of the few people from high school that I still keep in touch with. He and his wife had us over for dinner and beers a plenty.

O.K., that's it for now

-Ed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ed,
One thing i really miss about the pacific north white is the fact that you can be on the river bar in august, and still have to wear a jacket.
it looks like all is well with you my brother.
hope all stays that way.
-Brian

Anonymous said...

As always Ed, it's good to see and read that you and yours are doing well. One of my favorite post Clash Strummer tunes, http://mustard-relics.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/11-x-ray-style.mp3 .