Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Posting in between bouts of counting in the 36-degree f apple cooler - blueberries, peaches, pears, cherries. Summer is on, baby, and it feels cold to me! Exercising the fingers bringing the life back inta these old hands.
Reading Dan's latest blog post, I laughed myself silly. Perhaps because I've been watching too much Bert and Ernie during my morning routine with Louis AND complaining (like an old-timer) about the lack of soul and bass in modern college-oriented rock. Now, if I could just get my hands on a time machine and some pcp...
-later-
yes, the apple cooler is counted. No, I am not slacking off, no matter what PZ sez.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have an Original iPhone 16gig and it's totally doing the Nintendo on me. Freezing up and showing weird colored screens....sometimes taking up to 20 minutes to fix itself. So i was thinking of upgrading before it totally locks up on me. I was wondering how much it would cost to upgrade with everything included, phone, upgrade fee if their i one, all that. Thanx! BTW--is the new iPhone 3S even all that good? What are the differences between the original iPhone?
[url=http://alfheimforos.net16.net/index/index.php?showuser=59]unlock iphone[/url]