Tuesday, November 07, 2006



Shawn and Prudence the wonder-pug dropped in to listen at Sam Bond's on Friday. How is it that I know so many cool mammals?

I like school, but I have some bad habits left over from my care-free days in highschool that have got to go. The classes I like I charge into pretty full-steam. The classes I don't like, however, I have a hard time keeping up with.
I took my career guidance class mainly to fulfill a requirement. It is terrible - the teacher is nice, but the rest of the kids in my class are half my age. Also, I am forced to examine myself - my likes, dislikes, personality qualities, etc...- so that I might land in a future job environment better suited to my skills. EEEEWWWWWWGGGHHH!!! I hate examining myself - I'd rather be an unknown quanity. Also - I hate all jobs equally! I don't want to work - I just want to be holed up in a creepy mental institution with coffee and pills and a cassette recorder and a ukelele or something. Still, I think I will hang in there in the world of school and work for awhile longer yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, did you just add comments to yr blog? Am I the first one to comment?? I can't believe how unprofound I'm feeling at the moment. Maybe I'll chant a little:

PRUDENCE ROCKS!! SHAWN'S THE GREATEST!!!!

GO ED GO!!! UNDERLINGS ARE AWESOME!!!